Department of University Procurement Banner Training Page
View Training Calendar for Upcoming Events and Registration
The Department of University Procurement invites you to sign up for our Banner Requisition Training. This training is generally offered twice a month. During this informative 2 hour session you will gain basic knowledge of the procurement process and obtain skills that enable you to create Banner requisitions.
Bring any upcoming purchase information and/or questions to the training and we will address these at the end of the session.
Please use the link below to sign up for a session.
If you are having difficulty signing up for a class please contact Angie McDaniel at:
- Welcome to Banner Training-Presentation
- Welcome to Banner Training - User Handout/Procure-to-Pay Training Guide (Banner 9.0)
- Purchasing – 622-1482 for questions related to off campus purchase requisitions, vendors, Ship To codes, commodity codes; policy & procedural questions concerning information to enter on a purchase requisition.
- CARD SERVICES
- DIRECT PAY GUIDELINES
- DISCRETIONARY SPENDING POLICY
- INVOICES SUBMITTAL
- PERSONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE TO FACILTIES
- ARTIST/ENTERTAINER AGREEMENT
- EVENT SPEAKER AGREEMENT
- WORKER STATUS FORM
- Accounting– 622-1810 for questions related to invoices, payments to vendors.
- Budgeting– 622-8867 for questions related to budgets or fund/org security.
- Card Services - 622-2179 for questions related to University credit card/PRO CARD.
- Central Stores– 622-3517 for questions related to warehouse inventory, or stores requisitions & commodity codes.