Purchases & Stores Banner Training Page
View Training Calendar for Upcoming Events and Registration
The Division of Purchases & Stores invites you to sign up for our Banner Requisition Training. This training is generally offered twice a month. During this informative 2 hour session you will gain basic knowledge of the procurement process and obtain skills that enable you to create Banner requisitions.
Bring any upcoming purchase information and/or questions to the training and we will address these at the end of the session.
Please use the link below to sign up for a session.
If you are having difficulty signing up for a class please contact Angie McDaniel at:
- Purchasing – 622-1482 for questions related to off campus purchase requisitions, vendors, Ship To codes, commodity codes; policy & procedural questions concerning information to enter on a purchase requisition.
- CARD SERVICES
- DIRECT PAY GUIDELINES
- DISCRETIONARY SPENDING POLICY
- INVOICES SUBMITTAL
- PERSONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE TO FACILTIES
- ARTIST/ENTERTAINER AGREEMENT
- EVENT SPEAKER AGREEMENT
- Accounting– 622-1810 for questions related to invoices, payments to vendors.
- Budgeting– 622-8867 for questions related to budgets or fund/org security.
- Card Services - 622-2179 for questions related to University credit card/PRO CARD.
- Central Stores– 622-3517 for questions related to warehouse inventory, or stores requisitions & commodity codes.